The resources on offer include:
- what to think about before starting your business
- experiences from those who have got started
- how to find out about the rules and regulations which apply to your business
- how to do some market research
- templates to help steer you through business planning and marketing
- links to a wide range of useful topics
- information about finance schemes to support your start-up
Many people benefit from talking about their plans with an experienced adviser, and attending workshops on key subjects with other people starting their businesses. There are a range of free and subsidised services available to assist business start-ups in Blackpool, including our own ‘Get Started’ service. Our guide will help you choose the right one.
There is a wide range and variety of commercial property available in the Blackpool area, places to start and places to grow. Many people starting a business are unfamiliar with the commercial property market and the vagaries of business rates. Our easy to use property search and links to business rates advice will help to simplify this process.