Blackpool Investment Fund
- Towards an overall investment proposal
- Offered at commercial rates up to a 5 year repayment plan
- Property improvement or expansion
- Essential machinery and equipment
- Associated infrastructure
- Business or investor based in or locating to Blackpool
- If applying for a capital grant:
- Received less than 200,000 euros in public support in the last 3 years, and
- Must be a small or medium sized business
The Application Process
- Will generate growth leading to new jobs
- 2 stage online process - expression of interest (apply online) followed by full application.
- Decisions will be made by Blackpool Council’s Investment Panel
How much is available?
- Up to £75,000 in loan/or grants in Blackpool town centre, and South Beach District Centre
- Up to £50,000 in loan and/or grants for new businesses trading less than 3 years
- Up to £150,000 loan facility for existing businesses with growth ambition who have been trading for more than 3 years
- Up to 33% of total investment for 1 and 2 above (ratio of 1:2) within financial limits above
- Up to 20% of total investment for 3 (ratio of 1:3) within financial limits above
For enquiries relating to the Blackpool Investment Fund please email BIF@blackpool.gov.uk.