Employing And Managing People
The workshop will give delegates an interactive session packed with information on how to manage, reduce conflicts, and retain staff effectively.
From the workshop session delegates will
- Learn the foundations of behavior to become a master of communication
- Understand the people’s behavior to identify why people do what they do
- Gain a full understanding of different types of behavior styles and how they set goals and face challenges
- Learn how to resolve conflicts and retain staff
- Unlock the motivators, drivers and fears of each type to help maximize performance
- Learn how to modify your own style to get the best out of your team
The workshop will benefit leaders, managers and people who work in HR or recruitment to employ and manage people effectively.
Members: £70 + vat
Affiliate members: £80 + vat
Non-members: £95 + vat
To book your place at this event:
Call Rebecca or Andrew on 01253 347063
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org